protects the data you provide to us when you visit and use https://HavingIP.com/ (“website”, “service”,
“platform”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this
policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If
you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://HavingIP.com. This site is owned by Sonam Singh, an Engineer turned
into an IPR specialist. You can reach out to Sonam Singh at email@example.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of
the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User
Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or
impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you
may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User
Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To improve our services and products.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the
visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the
https://automattic.com/privacy/. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the
public in the context of your comment.
In general, users are not able to upload images or other media files to this website. However, if you do
upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF
GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the
When you fill out a contact form on HavingIP.com, we only collect the information you enter into the
contact form. We only retain that information—including your email address—for as long as necessary to
address your purpose in contacting us.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in
cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you
leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your
browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen
display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select
“Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies
will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes
no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links that lead to other websites. If you click on these links HavingIP platform is not
held responsible for your data and privacy protection. Visiting those websites is not governed by this
from our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content
from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracing your interaction with the
embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.
As you use this Website, we use automatic data collection technology (Google Analytics) to collect
certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns. This generally includes information
about where you are, how you use our website, and any communications between your computer and this site. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet
connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
We collect this data for statistical purposes and we don’t collect personal information. The purpose of this
data is to improve our Website and offerings.
If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics so that none of your personal information is collected and
stored by Google Analytics, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymous aggregated information about our users, and information that does not
identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of company assets, whether as a going
- concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by our company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address
- to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we may transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can
recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their
user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot
change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of
the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request
that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
For questions regarding your data and how we use it, you can reach us at Sonam.firstname.lastname@example.org.